1. Personal Use.You agree to use the Site and Services for your personal use and you warrant that; you are using your true identity, any personal data you have provided to us is true, accurate, complete and current and that you undertake to maintain and update your personal data to ensure it continues to be true, accurate, complete and current. Your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your behalf. Real estate professionals and/or businesses may only provide information to consumers via the Services or, where authorised, take actions on behalf of a consumer (e.g. list a home for sale, post information in business listings, etc.) upon the purchase of an appropriate subscription from MixGo and acceptance of the Terms of Sale at www.ecoprop.com/terms-of-sale. You agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Site or Services. We reserve the right, with or without notice and in our sole discretion to terminate your licence to use the Site and the Services, and to block or prevent your future access to and/or use of the Site and the Services.
2. Restrictions.You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in or at the Site or Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Further:
2.1 Acceptable Use.You agree not to use the Services in any way that is unlawful under any applicable laws, or harm MixGo, its service providers, suppliers or any other user. You agree not to use the Services in any way that breaches any other code of conduct, policy or notice on the Services. Salespersons are permitted to use the graphics and VR Tours for marketing purposes.
3. Materials You Provide; Account Use; Privacy.For materials you post or otherwise provide to MixGo or in connection with the Services, including but not limited to text, photographs, pictures, images, videos, audio, sound files, graphics, information and data (collectively, "Submission" or "Your Submission"), you agree that you have thereby assigned and/or if required in the future, undertake to assign all rights, title and interest in and to Your Submission to MixGo, and not to subsequently challenge or question the ownership of the rights, title and interest in and to the Submission vested in us, or to bring any infringement proceedings in relation to such Submission against us. You further acknowledge and agree that we reserve the rights to use Your Submission in any manner we deem fit without further reference to you. Such use includes but is not limited to (a) using, copying, distributing, transmitting, publicly displaying, publicly performing, reproducing, editing, modifying, and translating Your Submission, in connection with the Services or in any other media, and (b) sublicensing these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable laws. MixGo will not and shall not in any way be obliged to pay you for Your Submission. MixGo may remove your Submission at any time. You represent that Your Submission is your original content, that you have all rights necessary to post Your Submission on our Site and to assign all rights, title and interest in and to Your Submission to us without infringing any third party rights, or giving rise to any civil or criminal liability or breaching any laws. Your further represents that Your Submission complies with paragraph 2(i) above. You may not share your MixGo's user account with others. You are responsible for all actions taken via your account. MixGo will treat your use of the Services in accordance with the applicable Singapore privacy laws.
While we may review or edit the Submission made to us, we do not undertake to review or edit such Submission nor do we endorse or approve the Submission in any way. The Submission made to us does not necessarily reflect our views. To the full extent permitted by the applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Submission or for any losses, damages, costs or expenses resulting from its use and/or appearance on the Site.
5. Data.MixGo collects and collates public information from sources that include user input, Real Estate professionals, retail business, and Government Agencies that include but are not limited to, the Urban Redevelopment Agency, Singapore Department of Statistics. MixGo does not alter or manipulate the accuracy of that data when it conducts analysis or presents information in its services. To the best of our knowledge, the raw data and analytical output are accurate, but no decision should be made solely on these figures. Property investments are subject to risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested. The value of properties may fall or rise. Past performance or any prediction or forecast is not necessarily indicative of future performance. Services rendered by MixGo do not constitute and shall not be construed as constituting investment advice or recommendations and are prepared without regard to the specific objectives, financial situations or needs or any particular person who may receive or use the services or site. Investors should study all relevant information and consider whether the investment is appropriate for them. Property listing(s) or other information is provided for your personal, non-commercial use only and is not intended for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that you may be interested in. You should seek the advice of your financial, property, and legal advisors before purchasing, renting, or selling property. If you are using information from the services to make decisions regarding the purchase of goods or services from a retail business marketing on www.ecoprop.com one of our other sites, you should thoroughly consider all your options or alternatives. Your purchase and investment decisions are solely your responsibility. Further, you agree and accept that MixGo is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any default in the property or for any damages that flow from your purchasing, renting, selling or otherwise dealing with the property.
6. User Content.MixGo offers Services that involve collaboration between users, businesses, and real estate professionals. As a user of the Services, you are solely responsible for the photos, profiles, messages, notes, text, information, advertisements, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Services or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the "User Content"). You shall be fully and solely responsible for checking and ensuring the accuracy of the User Content before it is posted on the Site, and we reserve the right to refuse your request to subsequently correct any errors in the User Content. You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Services that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that MixGo may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may edit, delete or remove (without notice) any content on the Site or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site or provide to MixGo.
When you post User Content that you create to the Site, you undertake to assign all rights, title and interest in and to your User Content to MixGo, and not to subsequently challenge or question the ownership of the rights, title and interest in and to the User Content vested in us, or to bring any infringement proceedings in relation to such User Content against us.
You further acknowledge and agree that we reserve the rights, without further reference to you, to use the User Content as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on the Site. Such use includes, but is not limited to, (a) coping, publicly performing, publicly displaying, reformatting, editing, translating, excerpting (in whole or in part) and distributing such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, (b) preparing derivative works of, or incorporating into other works, such User Content, and (c) granting and authorising sublicenses of the foregoing.
You represent that your User Content is your original content, and that you have all rights necessary to post your User Content on the Site and to assign all rights, title and interest in and to your User Content to us without infringing any third party rights, or giving rise to any civil or criminal liability or breaching any laws.
While we may review or edit the User Content posted on the Site, we do not undertake to review or edit such User Content nor do we endorse or approve the User Content in any way. The User Content posted on the Site does not necessarily reflect our views. To the full extent permitted by the applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the User Content or for any losses, damages, costs or expenses resulting from its use and/or appearance on the Site.
If the User Content constitutes or is likely to constitute "election advertising" as defined in the Parliamentary Elections Act (Cap.218) and is contributed, submitted, uploaded or posted during the period beginning with the day the writ of election is issued for an election and ending with the start of polling day at that election (and without prejudice to Clause 6.2 and the rest of this Clause 6.3), represent and warrant that:
6.1 if you are a candidate or an election agent, you have complied with all relevant laws and regulations in relation to such election advertising, including the Parliamentary Elections Act and the Parliamentary Elections (Election Advertising) Regulations, as amended from time to time; and
6.2 if you are not a candidate or an election agent, you are a citizen of Singapore, you are not contributing, submitting, uploading or posting the said User Content at some other person's direction or on some other person's behalf and you will not receive and have not agreed to receive, and have not contracted for, any money, gift, loan, property, valuable consideration, office, place or employment, for yourself or for any other person, for or in connection with the contribution, submission, uploading or posting of the said User Content.
You agree that you will not permit or cause your Account to be controlled by a bot (as defined in the POFMA) without the prior written authorisation of MixGo. Should you receive prior written authorisation of MixGo, you agree that (in addition to any conditions that may be attached by MixGo in approving the use of a bot):
6.3 you will ensure and procure that no false statement of fact is communicated in Singapore through the Account;
6.4 you will ensure and procure that the Account is not involved in any coordinated inauthentic behaviour;
6.5 you will ensure and procure that the use of the bot to control the Account in order to communicate and/or interact with end-users of any internet intermediary service offered by MixGo is effectively disclosed to such end-users; and
6.6 you shall be bound by and be responsible for any act carried out by the bot as if the same were carried out by you.
6.7 For the purposes of this clause, "coordinated inauthentic behaviour" means any coordinated activity carried out using two or more online accounts (whether or not such accounts are created with MixGo) in order to mislead end-users of any internet intermediary service offered by MixGo as to any matter. Examples of coordinated inauthentic behaviour include manipulating trending topics or artificially boosting the popularity of content or of any online account.
In addition, you agree not to use the Services to:
6.8 harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
6.9 use the Services or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
6.10 upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
6.11 impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
6.12 upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation, whether or not the same contravenes the Spam Control Act (Cap. 311A);
6.13 upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
6.14 solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
6.15 upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
6.16 intimidate or harass another;
6.17 upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
6.18 use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from MixGo, or create a false identity on the Services or the Site.
6.19 upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgement of the MixGo, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which, in the sole judgement of MixGo, may expose MixGo or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
7. Linked Materials.The Services include links to third-party products, services and Websites. MixGo does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, and Websites.
8. Claims of Copyright Infringement.MixGo respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify MixGo by providing the following information:
8.1 Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
8.2 Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Site or the Services so that MixGo can locate it;
8.3 Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that MixGo may contact you about your complaint; and
8.4 A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation. Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to MixGo at the following address:
MixGo Pte. Ltd.
Block 63 Ubi Avenue, #07-02
63@Ubi Singapore 408937
Attention: Copyright Agent
9. Intellectual Property.The Services are the property of MixGo, and subject to the intellectual property rights of MixGo and its licensors. The Site is the property of MixGo, all rights reserved. Data taken from third parties, including but not limited to, Google Inc., the Urban Redevelopment Authority, Singapore Department of Statistics, Singapore Land Authority, Housing and Development Board, is the property of the respective third parties. You acknowledge and agree that the ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to all contents and materials including but not limited to text, photographs, pictures, images, videos, audio, sound files, graphics and the selection, layout, arrangement, format and compilation of information, data or search results that form, are part of, contained in or accessed through the Site, the Services or part thereof, and in any enhancements or modifications to, adaptations or translations of, or derivative works based on the foregoing shall be and remain vested in us or our licensors, as the case may be. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you. You further acknowledge that the signs, trade marks, service marks, business identifiers and logos on the Site and Services are our trademarks or those of our affiliated or related companies, licensors, suppliers or vendors and you agree not to display or use these marks in a manner that is limited or prohibited by us.
10. No Warranty.MixGo provides the services "as is," "with all faults" and "as available," and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, MixGo and its employees, agents and suppliers make no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied. MixGo and its employees, agents and suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties or conditions, express, statutory and implied, including without limitation (a) warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, accuracy, title, quiet enjoyment, no encumbrances, no liens and non-infringement, (b) warranties or conditions arising through course of dealing or usage of trade, and (c) warranties or conditions of uninterrupted or error-free access or use.
13. Real Estate Licence.MixGo does not broker real estate transactions or act as a real estate agent for you or any other user. Before participating in a real estate transaction, we encourage you to seek the advice of your financial, property, and legal advisors.
17. No Refund.All subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable to another person. All sales are final.
18. User's Additional Obligations
18.2 You represent and warrant that all the information provided by you (if any) upon registration and activation of your account with us is true, accurate, current and complete. Should there be any change to any of the information, you shall immediately notify us. If you provide us any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any part thereof). We may provide you with access to some or limited parts of the Services without you registering as a user of the Site.
18.3 You acknowledge and agree that you shall be solely responsible for the set-up and configuration of your computer system (hardware, equipment and software), as well as the fees and charges in relation thereto, to ensure that you have optimal access to the Site at all times.
18.4 You acknowledge and agree that information transmitted through the Internet and other networks is generally not secure. While we endeavour to protect the security and privacy of the information you transmit to us (including your personal data, your user ID and password), we do not guarantee the security and privacy of the same. You therefore acknowledge and agree that you shall be solely responsible for taking the necessary security measures (such as changing your password regularly) to protect such information and to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You shall notify us immediately if you discover any unauthorised use of your user ID and/or password or any other breach of security.
19. Termination. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to immediately terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future access and use of the Services (or any part thereof) without prior notice. Causes for such termination may include, but are not limited to the following:
19.2 if you fail to make payment for any fees owed and due to us;
19.3 if you infringe our intellectual property rights or those of third parties;
19.4 if you engage in any fraudulent, unlawful or illegal activities;
19.5 if you request for termination of your account;
19.6 if you are declared insolvent or bankrupt;
19.7 upon your death;
19.8 if we experience unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
19.9 the discontinuance or material modification to the Website services, or part thereof;
19.10 if you become inactive for an extended duration; or
19.11 if we are requested by a law enforcement agency or any other government agencies, or pursuant to a court order.
You acknowledge and agree that all terminations for cause shall be made at our sole discretion, and we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for such termination of your account, any associated email address or access to the Site and Services. You further acknowledge and agree that we are under no obligation to refund to you the whole or any part of subscription fees (if any) paid by you for the Services.
20. Personal Data Protection Policy.We may collect your personal data which includes without limitation, your name, NRIC no., passport number or other identification number, address, email, phone number, email address, photograph etc. to enable us to process your registration and/or use the Site and/or the Services.
21. Further Disclaimers.The information relating to properties found on our Site has been furnished to us by users, retail businesses and real estate professionals, amongst others. While we endeavour to make reasonable attempts to verify the accuracy of the information, you agree and accept that we shall not be liable or responsible to any person for the accuracy (or the lack thereof) of the information found on our Site. You are advised to conduct your own inquiries with the relevant parties in order to ascertain the accuracy of the information, should you wish to rely on the same.
MixGo and its employees, agents and suppliers are not bound by any representation, warranty, agreement, any express or implied terms impose by the applicable laws in relation to goods or services advertised on or purchased through our Site, and we accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever in relation to any advertisement and sale or purchase of any goods or services advertised on or purchased through our Site.
If we advertise your goods or services for sale, we do so on the condition that you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with the sale of or subsequent use of said goods or services.
-Updated May 2022